Sunday, September 30, 2012

I want you to notice when I'm not around

I found this pretty color block dress at a local thrift store for $10. It's one of 3 dresses that I may end up wearing to the Aerosmith concert/to meet Steven Tyler again in Novemeber. For this look I wore a leopard print belt at my waist, brown tights and black suede boots. If I wear it to the concert I will add my new studded leather jacket since it will be freezing outside.
Some additional photos:


(above edits by Cori)
(above edits by Cori)

Usually I take my own pics but my friend Cori took these for me. Check out her blog:




6 comments:

  1. Lovely dress and love the background of the pics ^^
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and i love the dress and it's very rock chic with the contrast between black and nude/pink

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta tu blog y a Michael Jackson soy una gran admiradora lindas fotos aca te dejo mi blog para que nos mantengamos en contacto http://capturesthecity.blogspot.com.ar/
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete