Sunday, November 20, 2011

Vintage Aerosmith Shirt


As I've already stated, Aerosmith is my fave rock&roll band. I have a lot of Aerosmith band shirts but I wanted one that was unique and had a different look to it. I found this vintage Aerosmith concert shirt on eBay for $50. The shirt is from the Album & Tour Rock in a Hard Place from 1982. This album wasn't really even one of my faves from Aerosmith because at that point their lead guitarist and other guitarist had left the band for a few years and 2 albums before returning. Even tho it isn't one of my fave albums, I love the look of the raglan baseball tee. I love the black shirt with lots of color in the Aerosmith Logo and picture with the yellow 3/4 length sleeves. I paired it with a leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black boots for an edgy look. Hope you like it! Hype me on lookbook.nu : http://lookbook.nu/look/1646326-Vintage-Aerosmith-Concert-T-shirt

1 comment: